Le 19/05/2023 à 18:11, Stefan Eissing a écrit :
Hi Bastien,

Hello

I am looking into the failures of mod_proxy_http2 and seeing an issue with
connection reuse and subsequent handling of requests.

Going back to the original issue, do you still see those with mod_h2 v2.0.15?
That would be interesting to know.

No, I had only 2 segfaults since I upgraded to 2.0.15, and none is in purge_consumed_buckets :

- proxy_pass_brigade
- ap_save_brigade

I do not know if just relying on mod_proxy_http in your setup would be
possible. But it could help us isolating issues.

I don't think so ... The knot-resolver I forward DOH requests to seems to only support HTTP/2 ; if I change it to https://, dog fails to resolve on it :

Error [http]: Nameserver returned HTTP 502 (Proxy Error)

Regards,

--
Bastien Durel