Hi,

I am currently using Debian Apache version on my Debian server, but when I
perform a scan, I am alerted to several vulnerabilities. Specifically, the
Apache version 2.4.x is vulnerable to multiple CVEs, including 2023-31122,
2023-43622, and 2023-45802.

I have a couple of questions: When will Debian release Apache version
2.4.58, which resolves these vulnerabilities? Also, where can I find a link
to this release and its release date? Finally, is there any way for me to
fix these vulnerabilities in the meantime?

apt policy apache2
apache2:
  Installed: 2.4.56-1~deb11u2
  Candidate: 2.4.56-1~deb11u2