Does anyone have 2.6 versions of the patches necessary to get 2.6 running
on the Marvell ARM9 based 88W8510 chips.

I have a system (running 2.4) and I am trying to find out what devices are
attached.  Unfortunately lspci is not installed, but looking in /proc there is
no /proc/pci either.  I am from the i386 world, so I may be looking in the
wrong place, but is there a similar bus with IDs that can be matched to
drivers for such chips?

David