Hi,

I'm interested in helping with getting the arm chromebook supported in
Debian.
I currently have Debian running with the Ubuntu Chromebook kernel.

I tried to enable exynos support on the Debian arm multi-platform kernel
but 3.10-rc5 doesn't have exynos multi-platform enabled yet.
Can someone point me to the patches to enable it?
arm-soc/testing/exynos-multiplatform doesn't apply cleanly.

Thanks
Philipp