On 25/06/2014 07:58, Ian Campbell wrote:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2014/06/msg00093.html reads to me as
"this doesn't work for me, please help". Was it intended as something
else? Do you not want to install Debian on your dreamplug?

Ian.

I can't help the way you read.

I went through the process to help out a friend who was trying to install his dreamplug but the debian installer would not work for him. So, I tried the process, with two of my dreamplugs and it failed for me too. I mailed this list as much to inform whomever it may concern that the debian installer does not work as failures like this are likely to turn people away from Debian.

I already have debian installed on my DPs and if I didn't, there are much easier ways (for me) to install afresh.

Mike.