Um no I dont think so,

Here is why,  as these kernels by Robert have worked real well with my BBB
Rev B.  I have had on odd occasions a kernel panic, allowing unsuspected
folk to this end would I think create useless noise.

as it stands its more of a choice in that more effort is required, better
to have that wiggle room vs useless noise..

Nige

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

                      Alan Turing