On 7/31/24 16:03, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 02:53:51PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
On 7/31/24 13:32, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
We removed a lot of the unused board files at the beginning of
2023, and I'd like to plan ahead for other hardware and feature
support that can be removed after the next stable kernel
(linux-6.12).

You lost me at your list of architectures I've never heard of.

But I do have a pile of 4GB bpi-m5's driving klipper to run my 3d printers.
All of which have lost the ability to run the firefox snap with the updates
to jammy12-5 in the last week. It was not fun finding the syntax that made
chromium work for a klipper/nginx front end gui but it does work in
firefoxes stead. I'm also part of your monthly support. I would appreciate
the restoration of the firefox snap.

Hi Gene,

With the best will in the world - firefox snap and jammy12.5?

Not a Debian problem - please report a bug to Ubuntu. Please also
remember that Ubuntu may do things very differently.

All the very best, as ever,

Andy
(amaca...@debian.org)

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis

.
I had lost track of who Arnd was working for, and assuned that message with my comment about FF was going back to armbian. My bad and I apologies Andy.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis