On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 10:54:31PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > Now since this version did not work either for Peter, can you mount the
> > linux partion by hand in the installer? Maybe it is not formatted yet?
>
> I haven't formatted it yet -- I was hoping the installer would do that
> for me :-)
It does format them for you, I think the step is called initiali(s|z)e a
linux partition. This one should be called before trying to mount the
filesystems, did you do that?

> I can mount the Amiga partition (that's how I got the fdisk and dmesg logs
> out of the program).
We are not talking about amiga partitions here are we? After all you want to
install on an ext2fs partition. Try formatting your linux partition from
inside the installer 9or by hand if that does not work) and then mount them,
from inside the installer or by hand.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/