> That is a good point.  The suggestion of dynmically using the busybox help
> probably doesn't treat transloations very well, unless busybox wants
translated
> help.
>
> -David

I played around with the dynamic thing a little bit, it probably wouldn't
work out well in any case.

As far as duplicated effort goes, it's probably not too likely this file
would change much over time anyhow, just very general top level descriptions
of what are mostly very basic commands, and the command set is not likely to
vary much either.

I definitely think if we do it, it should also be translated.

--

Chris Tillman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]