Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Thu Jul 19, 2001 at 11:49:19AM -0600, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > As noted by Per Wigren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, BusyBox 0.52 contains a
> > broken wget.  This will prevent debootstrap's http method from
> > working.  It has since been fixed in CVS, but a new version of the
> > boot-floppies should not be built until a new version containing
> > this fix is uploaded.
>
> I was planning on getting a new busybox release out
> the door last night.  But then I got tired and fell
> asleep.  Hopefully today...

Any news on that issue?  Your mail is from July 19th and it's now July
23rd (or something like that).  We're still struggling with this.  For
mipsel I've patched the wget.c file and it works now, but this should
be released somehow...

Regards,

        Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
        -- Larry Wall