Hello,

Could you please direct this request to the proper party? We are an Internet company
and would like to find out more about how our services may benefit you. We also
outsource design and programming work to other countries. In addition, we have
high-speed, low-cost hosting facilities here in the U.S that you may find to your
advantage.

We would like to get some additional information, possibly your media package. If you
have an interest, please respond to me at the address below, or visit our web site.

Please send to:

If by e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If by mail: