ALLIED GLOBAL NURSING AND MEDICAL SCHOOL
PT. German Centre Indonesia German Centre,
 Suite 4220 Jl.

Good day,

Kindly confirm if there is availability in your language school. We are 4 in
our group coming for a vacation and would wish to be enrolled in your
languageschool. We are medical Doctors from Indonesia.
  Duration of our vacation/study: 3 weeks.
number of hours per week: 20 hours per week.
Total number of weeks: 3
Please let me know the total cost for this three weeks intensive study in
yourschool.We will like to form a group of 4 students for our private lessons.
Thanks in anticipation.

Kind Regards.