Now that the lenny release is over, I think it's time for all of us to
gather and discuss what the D-I team currently is and what should be
done for the lenny->squeeze release cycle (not technically speaking
but first more on organisational issues).

If we organize something called a "team meeting" to talk about this,
who would attend?

Please understand that, by "attend" I do not only mean "lurk on the
D-I channel" but really participate and merely feel involved enough to
define self as "part of the D-I team" for lenny->squeeze.

There are obviously things we need to discuss together....assumoing
that, at least, there are enough people for "together" to really mean
something..:-)

Thoughts, contributions, flames?