reassign 517439 xserver-xorg-video-intel
retitle 517439 Intel adapter [8086:2a42] not autodetected
thanks

Nicolas Boulenguez <nicolas.bouleng...@free.fr> writes:

[...]

> I had to manually select the intel driver in xorg.conf, VESA was the
> default. It is a safe choice for the moment, since the intel driver
> (hand-compiled 2.6.28.3 kernel, xf86-video-intel server module 2.3.2)
> crashed several times the whole computer using 3D softwares like
> oolite or wine-grimfandango.

[...]

Even we have stability issues with the driver I'm reassigning it so X
team can take a look if future versions of driver could auto-detect it.

Thanks by reporting those issues for us.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: ota...@debian.org      UIN: 5906116