On Mar 24, 2010, at 10:13 AM, Benjamin Cama wrote:

OK. So, if it has not already been told (I didn't see much details about
that in this BR) what steps should be taken for powerpc volunteers ?
Take care of the buildd ? Who is in charge of it at the moment ?

So how do we get this fixed? If it really is a problem on the buildd, who *can* fix it? Is there a list somewhere of who is responsible for which buildd?

If it doesn't get fixed, there's not much point in claiming that Debian supports PowerPC architecture...

Thanks!

Rick