I've added things to initramfs-tools/hooks/flash_kernel_set_root
locally, and I'm looking at updating the udeb too. However, it's not
very clear what's needed. Looking at code in
debian/flash-kernel-installer.postinst, the comment on the default
case in write_to_flash() seems backwards to me:

   # Assume that we write to flash for all other devices
   *)
       return 0
   ;;

In debian/flash-kernel-installer.isinstallable, what does
"ininstallable" mean? That the flash-kernel package should be
installed? I'm looking for the archdetect code now so I can test it on
the hardware to see what's returned.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...