Package: debian-installer

I tried the squeeze installer installed on a USB stick. Since I want to
use the stick also for other stuff I rearranged the files and moved them
to /boot (as this is searched by syslinux for its config file). So I
have now all installation specific stuff in this single directory (I
updated the paths in the syslinux config of course).

Nevertheless the installer is now not able to find the iso file in
/boot. It searches the whole disk (after I told it is OK) but misses the
current USB stick partition which contains less then 10 files?

Please change this. Maybe you should also provide all files in /boot per
default.

Jens