----- Forwarded message from Robert Funnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:21:24 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
From: Robert Funnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chris Tillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: non-Nautilus installation (potato a0)

Chris Tillman -

Thanks for the notice. I don't know if it's still a problem and I don't
know how to check without wiping out my only system, which I'm not too
keen to do.

- Robert

--
W. Robert J. Funnell, Ph.D., Eng., Assoc. Prof.
Dept. BioMedical Engineering, McGill University

----- End forwarded message -----

--
*--v------ Installing Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 For PowerPC -----v----*
|  <http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-     |