2012/11/16 Samuel Thibault <sthiba...@debian.org>

> gmail, le Fri 16 Nov 2012 13:13:55 -0700, a écrit :
> > add this to debian
> >
> http://sliceoflinux.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/instalar-ubuntu-9-10-06_animado.gif
>
> Please file a wishlist bug report for that. But also please find
> somebody with enough time and motivation to actually do it, the
> debian-installer team is very small and have more important priorities.

> novice.
> > >
> > > See installation manual, e.g.
> > > http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install.txt.en
> > >
> > > and look for "resize" in the Manual Partitioning section.
> >
> > i dont understand  why  need to read hundreds of  pages of TEXT   before
> > install DEBIAN,
>
> You don't need to read hundreds of pages of text. You just need to
> search for what you want inside it, and that's very easy. For instance
> here, look for "resize".
>
> First hit:
>
> “
> If your machine has a FAT or NTFS filesystem, as used by DOS and
> Windows, you can wait and use Debian installer's partitioning program to
> resize the filesystem.
> ”
>
> Second hit:
>
> “
> 3.5.1.1. Lossless Repartitioning When Starting From DOS, Win-32 or OS/2
>
> One of the most common installations is onto a system that already
> contains DOS
> (including Windows 3.1), Win32 (such as Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP,
> 2003,
> Vista, 7), or OS/2, and it is desired to put Debian onto the same disk
> without
> destroying the previous system. Note that the installer supports resizing
> of
> FAT and NTFS filesystems as used by DOS and Windows. Simply start the
> installer
> and when you get to the partitioning step, select the option for Manual
> partitioning, select the partition to resize, and specify its new size. So
> in
> most cases you should not need to use the method described below.
> ”
>
> Which is *exactly* what you need. Did you actually even try by yourself?
>
> Samuel

suggested for  "debian grafical installer" ,  i dont care about program on
" *.EXE " or use MS-Dos.

i try  on  "manual patitioning" and i don found "resize". only  delete
partition  and others...

if they  exist  they  not are soooo easy to found ,

considering that the vast majority of beginner desktop users share  debian
with window$ they (we) can not foud resize tool

debian need to exhibit to view more this tool  (the gif )
http://sliceoflinux.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/instalar-ubuntu-9-10-06_animado.gif

--
AlexLikeRock