bart...@vrielink.net wrote:

>The second challenge is getting a boot loader to work. I cannot find an
>option in the BIOS to set it to "classic" mode, so it looks like I have
>to go the EFI route. However, the installer only offers me to install
>grub-pc and not grub-efi. Has anyone getting the installer to work with
>EFI? Exactly what partitions should I have for this?

If you're only being offered grub-pc, then you've booted already in
BIOS mode. If you'd booted in EFI mode, the installer would only be
offering grub-efi and would set up using GPT partitions by default.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could