I have an LVS which is still running Lenny (I know, I know) and I need to
upgrade it to Squeeze.  Before I do, though, I need to first replicate the
system in a VM, test it, upgrade it and test that. So I'm trying to install
Lenny in order to upgrade it to Sqeeze. I'm on a fairly slow Internet
connection (working from the in-laws for the holidays) so I'd like to use
the netinst CD image that I've already downloaded.

But the netinst CD installer wants to grab packages from the original lenny
archive locations, not from their new home on archive.debian.org.

Is there some way I can convince the installer to use the new archive
location? Or do I need to download the full CD (in progress, will take some
hours).

Thanks,

--
Shawn