香港维融企业电子科技有限公司是一家集开发、研制、生产、 贸易为一体的综合性企业。主要开发电子科技产品,金融机具系列 产品。主导产品是点钞机、复点机、捆钞机、IC磁卡及有关高科技 的金融电子产品和办公用品等。 目前,本公司拥有世界先进的设备,采用先进的模糊技术、系 统识别、自动控制计算机应用及机电光一体化等技术,服务于金融 行业,创立世界“维融”名牌而奋斗。为适应大陆市场发展的需要 ,本公司在大陆各城市建立了广泛售后服务网络。 本公司已在生产,销售方面积累了丰富的技术和经验,拥有世 界先进水平的生产设备和质量检测系统,并且拥有一批高科技人才 和具有丰富业内经验的技术工人。我们不断吸收优秀人才,同时与 有关科研部门建立了良好的合作关系,加大新产品的研制和开发的 力量。并且通过了ISO9001国际质量保证体系认证。产品通过了北京 电子产品质量监督部门的认证,我公司的点钞机系列产品具有很强 的鉴伪及票面识别功能的技术,达到本行业的先进水平,产品已取 得了多项中国专利。公司董事长Mr. Weiwei和全体股东愿与大陆有 志之士共同合作,共创中国市场的辉煌。 公司宗旨是:诚信、创新、敬业、发展。 [EMAIL PROTECTED] 大陆经销商:0577-82818581 64255000 Hong Kong WeiRong Enterprise Electronic technology Limited is an integrated company for development-research and manufacture and trade. The main products are electronic technology financial machine series products. For example, currency counting machine, recounting machine, bill bundler, IC card, and so on. In these years, we have advanced equipments, and take advanced skill, system testing, automation, computer using and electronic-mechanical-optical-integrated technology to service finance line to establish “WeiRong” world-class brand. To make the market -developing demand on the mainland, we have established the universal after-selling service network in many cities. We have accumulated much experience and skills on manufacture and marketing, with advanced world-class production equipments and products testing system and experienced personnel. At the same time, we employ excellent personnel and establish the good relationship with the related scientific research units to enforce new product studying and exploring. We have got ISO9001 international quality insurance certifier, our products, with outstanding distinguish ability and many Chinese patents, have reached advanced level in the relative field and passed the inspection of Beijing electronic products quality inspection department. Our tenet is: faith, innovation, respecting, develop. . E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.hkweirong.com Tel:008613806835851