On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:40:48 +0100 Stefan Nagy <pub...@stefan-nagy.at>
wrote:
> I can reproduce this bug with this weekly build image:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-CD-1.iso
(2013-02-25). When I try to connect to my encrypted wireless network
(WPA-PSK), I get the error message: 'The exchange of keys and association
with the access point failed. Please check the WPA/WPA2 parameters you
provided'. After installation I can connect to the network without any
problems.

> I'll attach my syslog. When I realized that I can't connect to the
> encrypted WLAN I just deactiveted encryption for the installation
> process. After installation I reactivated encryption and had no problems
> at all connecting to it.
>
> I never tried to enter the ESSID manually but chose it from the list.
>
> My wireless device: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 2200BG [Calexico2]
> Network Connection [8086:4220]

THX very much it helped. Iknow this post is a bit old but just wanted to
thank :-) so guys it works when u remove your encryption during the
installation and after that u can put it on back and configure it with no
issues. Have a good day.