Package: installation-reports

I used the guided encrypted LVM option of debian-stretch-DI-alpha8-amd64-netinst.iso . The installation works fine, it asks for password on boot and continues to login prompt. But the following warning messages appear before and after entering password and I think it would be good if these are avoided (by some changes in initrd generation?):

WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning.
Volume group "vg" not found
Cannot process volume group vg
WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning.
Volume group "vg" not found
Cannot process volume group vg
Please unlock disk sda5_crypt:
WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning.
Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while...
Found volume group "vg" using metadata type lvm2
WARNING: Failed to connect to lvmetad. Falling back to device scanning.
2 logical volumes in volume group "vg" now active
cryptsetup: sda5_crypt setup successfully

Best regards,
Ognyan