Hi,

Holger Wansing <li...@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> REMARK 1:
> With my holgerw account, I was able to upload the output files of the manual
> (html, pdf, txt), the log files and the html files for the webpage
> successfully
> to alioth, but later there were errors when trying to set some permission
> bits:
>
> rsyncing files to alioth...
> rsync: failed to set permissions on
> "/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/d-i/htdocs/manual/da.mips":
> Operation not permitted (1)
> rsync: failed to set permissions on
> "/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/d-i/htdocs/manual/da.mips/images":
> Operation not permitted (1)
> rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)
> (code 23) at main.c(1183) [sender=3.1.1]
> Unexpected error 23 while rsync of './da.mips'
>
> This only appears with danish language files, so that's probably not a problem
> with infrastructure (that was my first thought).
> I will try to investigate further...
>

> REMARK 2:
> Regarding statistics: apparently there is some problem with the calculation of
> the statistics for po-based languages: po-based languages are converted into
> xml
> files within the build process; then the system sees that xml files and
> generates
> xml statistics for them, so there are po and xml statistics for all po-based
> languages.
> This needs to be investigated further!

[...]
> REMARK 4:
> I have some problem with ssh-agent, I have to insert password for ssh key
> several times within the above process, that needs some more improvement.

I have managed to solve above problems in the meantime.
Especially the po-based languages are no longer included in xml statistics.

So, http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/ is back in business :-))

(Joe Dalton as danish translator in CC, since he has reported this problem
with statistics some weeks ago. Thanks)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .