Hello
I have an ide-floppy drive type LS-120.

When I try to install linux from the boot floppies, the first disks boots
ok, but the Ramdisk does not load because it is trying to boot from /dev/fd0
instead of /dev/hdc. Is there anything I can put on the boot line to change
the /dev/fd0 to /dev/hdc ?

I got past this by removing the LS-120 drive from my machine, and replacing
it with a conventional floppy drive from another machine.
At least I got debian installed that way, but it is not a "nice" way!

I use the following images: -
Hello
I use loadlin, rawrite2 etc. from
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/dosutil

"rescue.bin" from  (This it the first disk which boots)
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-
1.44/bf2.4

"root.bin" from (This is the ramdisk image which does not load)
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-
1.44/bf2.4

Cheers
James