> > Format: 1.8
> > Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 23:05:12 +0200
> > Source: installation-guide
>
> Maybe we want another upload for this?
> We got a nearly fully up-to-date manual for Chinese (simplified) these
> days. zh_CN builds fine now (after some fixups by victory).

I'm fine with such an upload to unstable; but I'll likely defer to the
release team whether to accept it for r0. Since that's mainly about
documentation, I suspect that should be fine, but release date is very
close.

On a practical level, not sure what bad consequences we could have.
Steve already had to remove doc from the xfce CD so that the rest fits.

There's also the topic of installation guide being (re)built on
www-master, and maybe we'll need to update a few bits there so that this
update is taken into account.

KiBi.