On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 12:26:19PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Powerpc is now buildable.  Once someone confirms it works (I already
> posted the URL and the plea) and sparc as well, I will release.

The powermac flavor has two severe problems.

First, mac-fdisk doesn't run. From the menu, there's just a
flash. From vc 2, it complains about an extra "(". I think we saw this
problem before, (the last time aph built? - sorry, but I think it's
true) and it had to do with library reduction. The version in the
current root image lists out at 21008 blocks, a working one is 29404.

Next, the path built for the install of the kernel is

powermac/images-2.88/rescue.bin

This won't work, the new-powermac folder version got in there somehow.
I couldn't get any further, the installer isn't flexible enough to get
around that.

|            Chris Tillman        [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |