Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org> (2021-07-23):
> Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> wrote (Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:11:44 +0200):
> > From a quick look around, based on [1], it seems arcboot-installer has a
> > non-l10n change but that seems harmless (Uploaders update); I'd rather
>
> arcboot-installer is no longer relevant for the bullseye release,
> since it's mips arch, which is no release arch for bullseye (and this
> is why I ignored that for months already), or did I miss something?

You're absolutely right; maybe we should retire this package from the
l10n machinery, so that it no longer shows up in translations.txt?

> > see partman-auto's recipe change *not* be included as I have no idea
> > about the scope of this change. Branching bullseye at the last tag,
> > cherry-picking l10n updates on top of it, and releasing from that
> > branch would have my preference. If that's the only thing that seems
> > fishy, I can take care of that particular upload if you'd like.
>
> The recipe changes in partman-auto seem to be powerpc-only, so it's
> also not relevant for bullseye release, right?

I wasn't sure initially, hence my pointing this out. Having built the
package from the latest tag and from master, using -apowerpc and
-appc64el respectively, I've confirmed that the contents do change for
powerpc (which we can ignore) and don't change for ppc64el (which we
would care about).

So happy to see this one get uploaded too.

Your recent uploads haven't made it to the mirrors yet due to some fun
on the ftp-master side, I think; but hopefully I'll be able to hint them
all when $sync happens. :)

Thanks for the swift uploads!

Näkemiin,
--