Hi!

Am Sa., 11. Feb. 2023 um 16:44 Uhr schrieb Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org>:
> Steve McIntyre <st...@einval.com> (2023-02-11):
> > As part of the nff changes, debian-cd now looks for dep11 metadata to
> > help work out what firmware might be needed. We have that working for
> > all other arches, but *not* mipsel. Builds are failing looking for
> >
> > /dists/bookworm/main/dep11/Components-mipsel.yml.gz
> >
> > Please fix up archive config so this works.
>
> The problem is the configuration on mekeel (appstream.d.o), see
> /srv/appstream.debian.org/workspace/asgen-config.json
>
> I'd suggest proposing a patch for Matthias to apply.

Looks like we simply didn't generate data for that architecture. I've
added it to the list, as data should be created for all architectures
that Debian supports officially.
See
https://salsa.debian.org/pkgutopia-team/debian-asgen-config/-/commit/6de08ba2795f39b7171315d580201f1040afd9b7

It will take a few hours, depending on how the archive syncs up even a
day, for changes to take effect.

Cheers,
    Matthias