Hi,

(debian-boot@, currently missing daily builds are the results of the
#1071547/#1071548 pair.)

Scott Talbert <s...@techie.net> (2023-11-19):
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2023, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > I was trying to suggest filing both in the same request, to have
> > them scheduled in one go.
>
> I tried to figure out how to do that with reportbug, but I did not see
> an obvious way to do it.  For the future, how do I do that?
> Hand-written bug report?

I'd suggest preparing the first one as usual, then editing the Subject,
pseudo-headers (X-Debbugs-Cc:, Control: affects), and body to include
information about the second one.

Unless you get different instructions from the release team, that is.

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>