Roland Clobus:
On 03/08/2024 18:30, Niels Thykier wrote:
Had a quick look at the testing `Sources` file for non-free-firmware. We are 10/15 on `Autobuild: yes` with remaining 5 not having the header.
The 5 that are not `Autobuild: yes` would be:

atmel-firmware
bluez-firmware

I was informed on IRC about https://salsa.debian.org/bluetooth-team/bluez-firmware/-/merge_requests/4, so I presume bluez-firmware might disappear

dahdi-firmware
live-tasks-non-free-firmware

This is a 'meta' package, that only refers to other firmware packages, it does not contain firmware itself.

Thanks Roland. That sounds like it trivially could be converted to an `Autobuild: yes` package.

midisport-firmware

(as far as my wetware was able to eyeball)

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

That leaves us with 3/15 and the question whether we want to commit for future firmware.

Best regards,
Niels