On Fri, 2024-08-23 at 09:24 +0200, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the Debian (stable) installation on Macbook pro from 2019,

Installation problems should generally be reported to the debian-boot
list.

> my internal keyboard is not recognizable even I exhausted all possible
> keyboard options listed during
>
> dpkg-reconfiguration  keyboard-configuration
[...]

If I understand you correctly, typing on the internal keyboard had no
effect (rather than generating the wrong symbols).  You plugged in an
external USB keyboard to interact with the installer, wich worked.  Is
that right?

This would mean that a driver needed for the internal keyboard was
missing.  The keyboard-configuration package wouldn't help with this.
We'll need to update the list of drivers included in the installer.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.