Hi,

I've been translating the boot-floppies/dbootstrap to Finnish. I'm very busy
at the moment, so I won't be able to help much with d-i translation even
though I would be very interested to.

Anyway, please write down my email address and contact me later if you would
like me to review your translation or such.

And please join [EMAIL PROTECTED] translators' list and ask for people
to help and review your translation.

-Harri