Quoting Konstantinos Margaritis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Package: choose-mirror
> Severity: minor
> Tags: l10n
>
> I have used Greek language, but I have not found it even in the other
> ..po files, it's only mentioned in the .templates file so I guess it was
> overlooked.

You're right. I'm correcting this.

I also rewrote templates for more DTSG conformance
(http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/dtsg.txt).

I noticed that these templates were probably a bit cryptic for
newbies. A "mirror" is a kind of jargon term.

Thus, I've put "Debian achive mirror" everywhere.

Sorry for translators, this fuzzies a lot of strings.