Hello, I'm new to this list.
First, d-i works really great! Really impressive and important work you've
done!
Now, there is one thing, when I create an ext2-filesystem. 5% is by default
reserved for the super-user. This means that on a 80GB harddisc, 4GB will be
lost for the users. Perhaps this is a good thing to have, but IMHO it should
be decreased to fit more modern harddisc sizes.

I can't remember there were a bad block check either.

Gunnar.