On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 01:12:35AM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> It's a bit disconcerting that saying "No" to the popcon participation
> question results in it being installed anyway - I think that might cause
> some amount of confusion.

FWIW, the question actually is being asked by the popcon package's own
config script, which is giving users the option whether to participate
in the popcon.  There don't seem to be any interfaces, in base-config or
otherwise, that would let us ask such a debconf question to mark the
popcon package for installation.  Do you have any suggestions here?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer