Quoting Joey Hess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> > /bin/sh: line1: /dev/vc/1: No such file or directory
> >
> > And then init respawns base-config over and over....
>
> I broke this in my changes to mapdevfs, uploading a fix now.

Which should make it in today's build, fine. Thus I'll be able to test
the 2nd stage things and locales stuff with today's build, then.

I made a promise to myself : test the sid_d-i and the sarge_d-i at
least once a day....Basic tests of course ("normal path" installs),
but at least this should reveal such horror stories..:-)