Quoting Joey Hess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> There are some typos. Other than that, one problem is that it doesn't
> really talk about anything other than CD images.

Hmmmm, I see.

It seems (at least this is my feeling) that most testers use CD images
so the page reflects this.

I'm not very familiar with the build system of *other* images. They
are mostly spread around on different systems (such as your machine
ofr i386, Sven's one for PPC and so on).

So, we can probably assume that testers wanting to use them are aware
of the way to go to them...or is it untrue?