Margarita Manterola wrote:

* More recipes

-= This implies adding some strings, please do think about it though =-

partman-auto is awesome.  I think it would be really nice to have some more
recipes, so that the least amount of people has to use partman to
actually set the values.

I can't think of any other sensible general recipe right now,

Is it possible to allow partman to its work on a free space, not only on the whole disk?
This would be _really_ awesome and something I've been looking for in an installer since I first started using linux..

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]