Hi!

You probably hit some rare but that we can not reproduce.  If you have
the oportunity to retry the installer please send us the files
/var/log/partman and /var/log/messages.  If you manage to complete the
installation these files will be preserved in the directory
/var/log/debian-installer.

Anton Zinoviev