On Wednesday 15 December 2004 11:37, Yann Rouillard wrote:
> To be able to select the good keyboard layout, I have to get back, then
> select "Choose the keyboard layout" and now I can choose the kind of
> keyboard between:
> "Sun Keyboard"
> "PC-style"
> "USB keyboard"

To be able to look into this, we will need the /var/log/syslog from the
installation (please send it gzipped).

> My new problem now (should I open a new bug ?) is that the network card
> isn't recognized, lspci gives:
> 0000:00:0c.1 Ethernet controller: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. RIO
> GEM (rev 01)
>
> I think I should load the sungem module but it isn't available in the
> list.

The output of `lcpci -n` for this device is probably:
0000:00:0c.1 Class 0200: 108e:1101 (rev 01)

As this was an image created for testing the keyboard issue, it may be
that the sungem module is just missing on this image.
Joey?

Cheers,
FJP