Hello,

On 5/20/06, Christian Perrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As announced by Frans Pop in [0], the graphical version of the Debian
> Installer is now part of the official builds.
>
> We now need translators to TEST it, especially for languages which we
> can't read, and MORE ESPECIALLY for languages with complex rendering
> or recently added fonts.

I don't know, if this was already mentioned before:

"Choose language":
in the standard d-i I am able to jump to languages starting for
example with "g" by typing g, in the g-i this doesn't work.

If you already were aware of this, simply ignore this mail.

Very good work!

Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net