Hi Joost,

This is a known problem. So far we could not figure out what triggers it and how it can be fixed. I would appreciate if you could do the following: boot the machine until the failure, then issue the 'ctrace' command at the 'ok' prompt. Then copy the output of that command (serial console might be of great help here) and post it to the bug.

Thanks,

Jurij Smakov                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]