[Jörg]
> Today I checked all DX8 and DX9 ATI card entries from the pci.lst
> which should be supported by ati driver. I found only 2 things, one
> entry with radeon instead of ati and one missing card (X850). Just
> apply the patch. Otherwise the xorg detection is ok now - has much
> more cards than before. nv, i810 and sis are easy to detect, just
> ati needed more attention. The rest are too specific to look at em
> ;)

Hi.  Thank you for the feedback.  To make sure all the discover-data
maintainers know about the issues you find, you should send the
reports to the Debian bug tracking system instead of directly to me.

Anyway, I found time to look at your mail now, and have updated the
discover-dat svn repository.  Thank you for your report.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen