On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:03:26 +0100 Martin Michlmayr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * Emanuele Rocca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-23 00:57]:
> > Probably it's worth changing the partman-auto recipes only for the
> > potentially affected systems.
>
> I think all systems are potentially affected, but I can add a new

Does it make a difference, that the drive to partition is on an
usb stick? (In other words: does creating filesystem on an
usb stick consum more ram than creating on ide hard disc?)

I have an Toshiba laptop with 32MB, on which d-i runs in
low memory mode, and I have no problems to create ext2 filesystem
of 4 GB on ide hard disc (64MB swap is created, too).

Ahh, or is the difference, that I create ext2, not ext3?
(ext3 is not available in low memory mode here)

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.0.4
        under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 "Sarge"
                        Registered LinuxUser #311290