user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
usertag 334104 - oh-noes
tag 334104 - pending
tag 334104 - patch
tag 334104 wontfix
tag 373621 wontfix
thanks

My attempt to actually do something about this ancient bug (#334104)
has been blocked by Bastian Blank, who considers the proposed patch to
violate the patch acceptance policy. As I don't feel like wasting my
breath arguing about it, the best thing I can do is tag this bug
wontfix, in hope that the debian-installer people will be able to
provide some alternative solution.

--
Jurij Smakov                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC