On Friday 29 February 2008, Guido Günther wrote:
> The multipath output then looks like:
>  \_ #:#:#:# hda 3:0 ...
>
> since there is no controller:bus:id:lun to read. O.k. to apply? Eases
> testing with QEMU/KVM a lot.

This patch does not make any sense to me as it only _allows_ the "#", but I
see nothing that puts the "#" into the string being tested.

How exactly are you testing multipath?

Other three patches look OK.
I like the rename of the too generic 'type' to 'dmtype'.

Note that you can just commit bug fixes as long as they're confined to the
multipath code. No need to ask for an OK for every minor change.

Cheers,
FJP