What's the status of beta2?  The idea was to release beta2 quickly
after beta1 with relatively few changes apart from 2.6.24.  It would
be nice if someone could post a schedule.  2.6.25 is coming soon, so I
really hope we can push out beta2 quickly.

As far as I can tell, 2.6.24 udebs are still needed on ia64, alpha,
powerpc and s390.  Frans told me a new upload of kernel-wedge is
needed too.

What else is needed?  FWIW, a daily image works fine on arm (NSLU2)
and mipsel (Cobalt).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/