found 475783 1:1.9.2-2
stop

What I understand for this bugreport, is that there is something awkward
with mount from busybox under klibc and other initrd environments.

The maintainer of busybox responded with "it is not in my package"
and closed the bugreport.

My hope of reopening this bugreport is to have the spirit of
 "let us find out together what went wrong"
I known that it implies for some people "not my problem".

All others should be free to solve the problem.
The Bug_Tracking_System is an tool they can use while doing so.

Cheers
Geert Stappers